How we help
- Understand what your service users actually need
- Design what to do next with your digital service
- To meet Government and NHS service standards (and assessments)
How we do it
As no two services or projects are the same, our Agile approach is tailored to you, although our discovery and research study projects typically have three phases:
We’ll get familiar with your business and service goals and plan the project with you so that you know what to do and when.
We’ll also prioritise research questions and start recruiting research participants and stakeholders for our research activities.
2. Understand the context and your users
We’ll conduct the quantitative and qualitative research to provide you and your stakeholders with the robust, user-centred findings you need to confidently make decisions on the problems you need to prioritise and solve with your service. All of our research is conducted in-line with our user research standards.
By the end of this phase you will:
- Understand who your users are and their problems (using a range of research methods like workshops, interviews, surveys, and analytics reviews)
- Have evidenced findings and a backlog of prioritised user need stories
- Have clarity on the business priorities for your service
- Understand the technology eco-system and opportunities
3. Progress your service
We’ll bring all the evidence together and if needed, develop visual concepts to test with users.
We’ll also make recommendations for the user experience and usability of your service, technology options to consider, and plans for the governance of your service.
Plus we’ll create a service roadmap so you know what steps to take next.